Operation Blessing – Virginia Beach, VA
Operation Blessing (OB) is a humanitarian organization dedicated to relieving human suffering. Our U.S. Disaster Relief teams give hope and help when it’s needed most, including food distribution, safe water, medicine and other vital supplies to meet the immediate need of those suffering. We are looking for an Accounting Specialist to provide finance and accounting support for the Senior Director of U.S. Disaster Relief by making sure all bills are paid, expenses tracked, and maintaining proper accounting records.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
– Working knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles
– Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
– Ability to interact with staff and the public in a positive manner
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to work under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
– Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel
– Mathematical aptitude and ability to work with numbers
– Ability to work independently and as an effective member of a team
– Ability to professionally and positively interact with corporate executives and staffers
– Ability to use sound judgment and maintain confidentiality
– Previous experience as a bookkeeper is a plus
Operation Blessing (OB) is a non-profit humanitarian organization that provides strategic relief on an ongoing basis through core programs such as hunger relief, medical care, clean water, and disaster relief. Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, OB offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications and are in agreement with OB’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online by visiting www.ob.org.
We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.
Your "Thursday Three" email gives you the latest news of interest and upcoming events. It focuses on the "sweet spot" where the Christian world meets the development and policy worlds.
P.O. Box 15815
Washington DC, 20003
© 2023 Accord Network. All rights reserved.