1. Organizational wide Human Resources Functions:
● Develops the Human Resources Strategy/People Plan in response to the organizational strategy
● Performs as a global expert in human resources planning, policy development and compliance for all employees and works closely with field offices to ensure best practices in human resources management, including international/local tax, social security, and compensation requirements are being monitored.
● Works collaboratively with the Staff Developer to ensure best practices in the field of Talent Development.
● Develops and maintains a comprehensive rewards strategy to address both local and international compensation practices that are competitive and aligned to the strategy.
● Leads the development and delivery of a recruitment strategy to effectively attract, develop and retain resilient and engaged employees, based on core competencies.
● Provides organizational oversight of occupational health and safety including international safety and security protocols
● Provides leadership and oversight to the organizational functions of payroll, benefits, HRIS and employee tax related matters.
● Represents World Renew in both internal and external relationships such as CRCNA Human Resources, Humentum and external vendor management contacts (taxation, legal, benefits, compensation)
● Provides coaching leadership to the Human Resources Manager (Canada) and works with the HR Manager to foster a healthy work environment of employee engagement, learning and wellness.
2. US Human Resources Functions:
● Responsible for the day to day operations related to recruitment, onboarding and orientation on human resources aspects
● Responsible for employee relations, compensation, occupational health and safety, pay equity, and terminations for all US and International classified employees
● Ensures all human resources functions are in compliance with relevant US and global country legislation
● Responsible for managing ($500,000 (est.)) human resources budget
3. Perform other duties as assigned.
Your "Thursday Three" email gives you the latest news of interest and upcoming events. It focuses on the "sweet spot" where the Christian world meets the development and policy worlds.
P.O. Box 15815
Washington DC, 20003
© 2020 Accord Network. All rights reserved.