Samaritans Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. For over 40 years, Samaritans Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing Gods love through His Son, Jesus Christ.
We have an incredible opportunity for a Financial Senior Business Systems Analyst (BSA) to join our internal IT department. This individual would be for supporting, managing, and consulting with Samaritans Purse staff on the effective planning, deployment and use of technology. This position combines knowledge of IT and Financial/Enterprise Resources Management Systems, best practices, standard business processes, and ministry goals to help plan, develop, and deploy processes and/or systems and technology that meet business needs. Interacts within IT and functions as the liaison to all other ministry departments (including international field locations) to assess requirements and resources, both internal and external.Collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate the overall process and application solution(s) involved.If you are searching more than just a job, but a Career with lasting impact, come see how we accomplish that!
– Serve as Senior Business Analyst by working with end users to understand various Ministry Systems (HRIS, HRMS, IT, Financial, Donor, etc.) and develop solutions to their business processes using various technology to maximize their performance.
– Leads and/or participates in requirements definition sessions with stakeholders to capture detailed, system-agnostic business requirements.
– Experience with Enterprise Finance and/or ERP Systems to include Workday, SAP, Oracle Financials, PeopleSoft FSCM, or related Financial Systems.
– Facilitates sessions to document current business process and designs to-be processes and understands the finance functional business processes across the entire organization.
– Train end-users domestically and internationally on existing and/or new Finance Systems and processes across all departments when necessary.
– Supports the ministry in the review, planning, testing and implementation of Financial Management System upgrades or edits.
– Utilizes all available tools and information sources to elicit requirements, including interviews/meetings, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, and workflow analysis.
– Provides effort estimates for business analysis in proposed initiatives.
– Document functional specs, ensuring that all details of business data and business rules are included.
– Leads team building and group facilitation, compiling, tracking, and analyzing data, as well as preparing group training materials.
– Serves as a liaison between IT and other ministry departments; including international, in needs assessment and subsequent, design, development, delivery, and maintenance of technology solutions.
– Work with any project or process team to recommend appropriate changes in process/approach.
– Works closely with project management and software developers to formulate the high level technical solution.
– Lead discovery sessions to identify business scenario use cases for all in-scope process steps.
– Coordinate the implementation of new Enterprise Applications on a global level requiring collaboration with other areas within IT, as well as other departments across the ministry organization.
– Initialize all test cases with traceability to business and functional requirements.
– Perform functional testing, regression testing, and facilitate user acceptance testing (UAT).
– Assists in the development of Finance system end-user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
– Assists in the development of standard and custom reports and dashboards for ongoing customer needs.
– Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
– Consistently participates in daily staff devotions.
– Demonstrate behavior aligned with Samaritans PursesMission Statement, Statement of Faith, Hallmarks, policies, and expectations.
– Effectively represents Jesus Christ to those within both personal and professional spheres of influence.
– Maintain a strong Christian witness to colleagues, vendors, charitable beneficiaries, and the general public.
– Career with Purpose!
– Extremely Competitive Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
– Great work/life balance
– Extremely Competitive 401(k) retirement savings plan (high matching)
– Competitive vacation and time off benefits
– Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Your "Thursday Three" email gives you the latest news of interest and upcoming events. It focuses on the "sweet spot" where the Christian world meets the development and policy worlds.
P.O. Box 15815
Washington DC, 20003
© 2021 Accord Network. All rights reserved.