What is the opportunity?
The Business Systems and Solutions Manager will be responsible for the provision, management, the system and database administration, and support of IT business systems, solutions, and support services that are related to Water Mission’s business development functions (customer/constituent relationship management, marketing and income generation). This position will work closely with the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and the leadership of the departments responsible for the development functions, to establish, implement, and maintain best in class solutions, industry standards, and best practices over all the associated systems and services to ensure high reliability, optimum performance, and excellence in experience to all system end-users globally. This full-time position reports to the CIO and is based in Charleston, SC.
Job Responsibility 1: Relationship Management
– Maintain a strong Christian witness to colleagues, vendors, donors, charitable beneficiaries, and general public.
– Establish, develop, and manage relationships with the department heads of Water Mission’s business development division.
– With the established relationships, become familiar with the business operations, IT systems and service issues, and potential new solution requirements.
Job Responsibility 2: IT Liaison
– As part of the relationship management responsibilities, act as an ambassador for IT in its delivery of solutions and services to the business development department heads and staff.
Job Responsibility 3: Project Management
– Undertake and provide project management leadership (that are not managed by the IT Project Management Office) for IT systems and services projects associated with the business development departments and processes.
Job Responsibility 4: Business Analysis
– Work closely with business department heads and project stakeholders to elicit business requirements and expectations for new and existing systems and services, as well as, for the development and production of business reports, metrics, and constituent lists.
Job Responsibility 5: Service Delivery Management
– Produce regular reports (key service level metrics) on services and solutions provided by IT for Water Mission’s business development division.
– Elicit any issues and problems experienced by staff of the business development division.
– Act as the advocate for the business development division to proactively drive improvements of the associated delivered IT services.
Job Responsibility 6: Database Administration
– Responsible for the administration of the databases that are associated with systems used by the business development division for constituent relationship management and revenue generation.
Job Responsibility 7: System Administration
– Responsible for the user and systems administration of the systems that are used by the business development division for constituent relationship management and revenue generation.
Job Responsibility 8: Other duties
– Manage vendor relationships and activities concerning systems and solutions for the business development division.
– Travel up to 10% of the time.
– Other duties as assigned.
What is required?
– Personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
– Alignment with Water Mission’s Statement of Faith and core values of Love, Excellence, and Integrity.
– Alignment with the principles of servant leadership as embraced by Water Mission.
– Bachelor’s degree.
– 2+ years’ experience with IT project management. Preference will be given to applicants with their PMP.
– Comprehensive, in-depth experience and hands-on competency in system administration of CRM system and database administration of the associated databases—Blackbaud systems, SQL databases.
– Highly self-motivated.
– Driven to achieving excellence.
– Strong competency in documentation—projects and business requirements documentation.
– Broad knowledge of business operations.
– Legal authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
– Ability and willingness to travel up to 10 percent of the time to domestic and/or international locations.
Your "Thursday Three" email gives you the latest news of interest and upcoming events. It focuses on the "sweet spot" where the Christian world meets the development and policy worlds.
P.O. Box 15815
Washington DC, 20003
© 2021 Accord Network. All rights reserved.