Convoy of Hope
Convoy Nation Account Manager
Title: Convoy Nation Account Manager
Schedule: Regular, Full-time
Division: Office of the President
Working Group: Convoy Nation
Reports to: Vice President-Convoy Nation
The Convoy Nation Growth Hacker supports the ministry of Convoy of Hope by focusing on finding smarter, low-cost alternatives to traditional marketing and partner engagement (e.g. using social media, viral marketing. targeted advertising and experiences money can’t buy instead of buying advertising through more traditional media (e.g. radio, newspaper, and television) so that the Convoy Nation reaches deeper into the marketplace and is able to build authentic and meaningful relationships with leaders in the professional sports world, entertainment worlds, and entrepreneurship and innovation worlds. The end game is to provide cogent revenue and market expansion for Convoy of Hope and its mission to meet the needs of the hungry, impoverished and suffering in the United States and throughout the world.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute marketing campaigns for user acquisition, engagement, and retention across digital channels (paid media, email, web, social) and user touchpoints.
- Project management experience rallying multiple stakeholders toward objectives with minimal guidance (This includes working closely with in-house content coordinator in creating high-level, outbound marketing assets including graphics and videos).
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and leverage data to make business decisions.
- Ability to align the team around key goals, identify growth opportunities through data analysis/user research, and create a growth roadmap.
- Growth and product marketing skills.
- Outstanding creative, design, written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work with boutique to massive organizations in creating co-branded assets and experiences on behalf of the Convoy Nation.
- Assist Vice President-Convoy Nation in creating curated events for friends in the entertainment, sports and business worlds.
- Serve as a liaison between the Convoy Nation and influencers who are advocating on the behalf of Convoy.
- Join leadership team in strategy and planning meetings.
- Help recruit, equip and inspire new friends who can bring attention and raise funds to the work the Convoy Nation is doing.
- Plan meetings and events with influencers of Convoy Nation.
- Provide professional interactions between the Convoy Nation and individuals, businesses and organizations.
- Travel, if necessary, for events, (e.g. Bart Starr Award, Pro-Series Events, to Springfield, Mo.)
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders throughout Convoy of Hope and with other organizations.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 5+ years experience in marketing, advertising, innovation, public relations and/or growth hacking.
- Highly relatable and extremely comfortable sharing the vision of Convoy of Hope.
- Unbelievably detailed and prompt.
- Ability to do physical activity required in making everything from Pro-Series Community Events to private curated events a reality.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, must be diplomatic, calm under pressure and service-oriented.
- Friendly and welcoming to friends and potential friends.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally, often on short notice.
- Serve as an advocate for the ministry, striving to nurture, broaden and develop financial and other resource opportunities to support and expand organizational and program ministry.
- Ability to positively represent the ministry of Convoy of Hope, including its mission statement and core values, to all outside constituencies.
- As a Christian organization, Convoy of Hope believes it is critical that each staff member embraces the organization’s religious purposes for which it exists and not only agrees with its Statement of Faith but demonstrates it in their lives on an ongoing basis.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None at this time.
TO APPLY: Please complete our application located at www.convoyofhope.org/careers.