The Data Coordinator supports the ministry of Global Program by performing data processing, analysis, and interpretation to inform programmatic decisions and ensure best practice standards are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Perform general data processing, analysis, and interpretation in support of the Global Program’s Monitoring and Evaluation strategy.
– Maintain and improve data management systems for the working group.
– Assure field data is received in a timely fashion and review for accuracy and completion.
– Acquire specific data upon request for internal and external reports, including but not limited to: partner reporting, donor reports, scripts for fundraising events, annual organizational reports, talking points and any other written and shared materials as assigned.
– Create and maintain templates for internal reporting.
– Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
– Bachelor’s degree in statistics, analytics, data science or relevant field preferred; High School diploma or equivalent required.
– Experience in a nonprofit organization and international work preferred.
– Fluent in computer knowledge and experience with Salesforce preferred.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Demonstrate the ability to creatively problem-solve and interpret data in a way that addresses programmatic realities and culturally sensitive scenarios.
– Motivated to hit milestones and meet deadlines.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Serve as an advocate for the ministry, striving to nurture, broaden and develop financial and other resource opportunities to support and expand organizational and program ministry.
– Ability to positively represent the ministry of Convoy of Hope, including its mission statement and core values, to all outside constituencies.
– As a Christian organization, Convoy of Hope believes it is critical that each staff member embraces the organization’s religious purposes for which it exists and not only agrees with its Statement of Faith but demonstrates it in their lives on an ongoing basis.
Supervisory Responsibilities: No supervisory responsibilities at this time.
Your "Thursday Three" email gives you the latest news of interest and upcoming events. It focuses on the "sweet spot" where the Christian world meets the development and policy worlds.
P.O. Box 15815
Washington DC, 20003
© 2022 Accord Network. All rights reserved.