Water Mission’s Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for implementing the organization’s digital marketing strategy, including email marketing, paid search campaigns, and search engine optimization. Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications, this person will devise digital marketing campaigns that educate, engage, and inspire target audiences to support donor acquisition, engagement, retention, and stewardship objectives. This individual will coordinate, at strategic and tactical levels, with the other functional areas of the ministry and must be a positive culture and relationship builder. This individual will be highly creative, results-driven, and detail-oriented and will also possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Finally, the ideal candidate for this job will monitor and optimize digital campaign budgets and performance based on the latest industry best practices and technologies. A successful Digital Marketing Manager will:
– Collaborate with the Direct Response Manager to develop and execute email marketing plans that support efforts to engage constituents, increase brand awareness, and acquire new donors
– Coordinate with Copywriter and Editor on the scope and direction of email and digital content
– Update and manage Water Mission blog and e-newsletters
– Create landing pages and other conversion opportunities
– Collaborate with Social Media and PR Specialist to manage paid advertising campaigns on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other online platforms
– Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests to optimize digital performance
– Report on key performance indicators and champion the increased use of data and analytics to inform marketing and communications strategies
– Ensure quality control for all digital communications so that content aligns with ministry goals; communicates the key messages; and adheres to brand standards and legal guidelines
What is required?
– Personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
– Bachelor’s degree
– Four to six years of experience in executing digital marketing campaigns, preferably in the non-profit or ministry sector
– Strong process orientation, organizational, and multi-tasking skills; ability to effectively manage an unpredictable workload, competing priorities, and meet concurrent deadlines
– Solid understanding of SEO, SEM, UTM, and Google Analytics
– Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and WordPress, experience with Raiser’s Edge and Luminate Online a plus
– Exceptional analytical skills
Your "Thursday Three" email gives you the latest news of interest and upcoming events. It focuses on the "sweet spot" where the Christian world meets the development and policy worlds.
P.O. Box 15815
Washington DC, 20003
© 2020 Accord Network. All rights reserved.