Operation Blessing – Hunger Strike Force
Operation Blessing (OB) is looking for a Distribution Center Supervisor to supervise Operation Blessing’s Distribution Center warehouse employees and facility upkeep and repairs, to ensure effective operational support to OB’s Hunger Strike Force (HSF), Local Hunger Relief Programs (LHRP), and International Shipping. This position will work onsite at OB’s Distribution Center in Chesapeake, VA.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Experience managing and motivating a team of direct reports
• Knowledge of DOA, DOT, FDA and OSHA federal, state, and local regulations
• Knowledge of DEA and VBP medical inventory receiving, storing and shipping rules and regulations
• Working knowledge of MS Office with emphasis in Excel and Access
• Strong ability to lead, manage and motivate team members
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish rapport with all levels of management, staff and outside public
• Self-motivated with ability to work independently as well as be an effective member of a team
• Ability to travel
• Ability to stand, walk, bend and lift up to 75 pounds on a consistent basis
• Forklift certification
• Good driving record and valid driver’s license
• Ability to receive CDL Class B Permit upon hire
Operation Blessing (OB) is a non-profit humanitarian organization that provides strategic relief on an ongoing basis through core programs such as hunger relief, medical care, clean water, and disaster relief. Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, OB offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications and are in agreement with OB’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online by visiting www.ob.org.
We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.
Your "Thursday Three" email gives you the latest news of interest and upcoming events. It focuses on the "sweet spot" where the Christian world meets the development and policy worlds.
P.O. Box 15815
Washington DC, 20003
© 2022 Accord Network. All rights reserved.