Position: Executive Assistant
Reports to: COO and CEO
Status: Full time, Exempt
Location: Bentonville, AR
The Executive Assistant is responsible for proactively managing the day-to-day administrative affairs of CEO and COO and providing support for the Senior Leadership Team and Board of Directors as needed. The person in this role will have prior experience supporting Executive-level leaders with calendar management, travel & event planning, and project management.
The Executive Assistant primary responsibilities include:
Support for CEO and COO Leadership
- Manages the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Drafts and edits communications on the executive’s behalf.
- Plans and schedules internal and external meetings with staff, the Board of Directors and external stakeholders.
- Provides background information and/or supporting documents in preparation for scheduled appointments, meetings, speaking engagements, conferences, interviews, etc.
- Provides administrative support for all Board-related activities, including face-to-face board meetings.
- Plans lodging and transportation for domestic and international travel; prepares the itinerary, prioritizes functions and appointments, and processes expense reports.
Support for the Sr. Leadership Team
- Attends and takes minutes and action items for leadership meetings.
- Acts as a liaison when needed between the CEO and the leadership team.
- Books travel & plans meetings & events for the leadership team and their departments when needed.
Support for the Board of Directors
- Acts as the administrative point of contact for board members.
- Plans and attends Board of Directors meetings. Takes minutes & action items, and works with the CEO and Board Chair to build out meeting agendas & their supporting documents.
- Provides logistical support for board meetings and training on systems used for communication and dissemination of information.
- Adherence to Lifewater’s statement of faith
- Passion for Lifewater’s mission of serving vulnerable communities and children
- 5+ years of experience supporting senior-level executives
- Strong emotional intelligence with the ability to work well under pressure
- A fast learner who is able to take initiative
- Ability to treat highly confidential information with care
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High competency in computer and technology skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and a collaborative spirit
- Legally eligible to work in the United States; no sponsorship will be provided
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Experienced in international travel planning and logistics
- Experience using project management platforms, such as Asana
- Experience in using CRM platforms, such as Salesforce
- Experience using team communication platforms, such as Slack, G-Suite, and video conferencing