The Field Teams Leader supports the ministry of Convoy of Hope by working with the Field Teams to ensure execution and fulfillment of program goals and objectives serving throughout teams. Detailed activity will vary considerably with the nature of project assignment; however, prevalent principles, skills and activities guide the function of the role as it relates to other Convoy of Hope’s programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Serve as Field Teams Leader
– Expand Convoy of Hope’s influence and reach through representing the interests and goals of COH by completing projects assigned.
– Within the confines of COH field related duties, assignments may include program and project assessments and execution of program objectives.
– As member of the Field Teams Working Group, supports other programs as assigned.
– Report on finances and trip activity, managing large sums of money with integrity and precision.
– Help provide content for teams training and preparation.
– Help train Field Teams Volunteer Staff members for effective field leadership.
– All other duties as assigned.
Required, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
– Bachelor’s degree preferred; High School diploma or equivalent required.
– Compassion ministry experience preferred.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills for adequately conveying the work of COH to outside constituencies.
– Ability to use a PC/Mac and software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Word and Excel and Google Office.
– Leadership and organization skills at the level needed to effectively lead a team of diverse individuals under stressful conditions.
– Strong organizational skills for handling several projects at one time.
– Excellent interpersonal communication skills for dealing with teammates, pastors, volunteers, contractors and disaster survivors.
– Serve as an advocate for the ministry, striving to nurture, broaden and develop financial and other resource opportunities to support and expand organizational and program ministry.
– Ability to positively represent the ministry of Convoy of Hope, including its mission statement and core values, to all outside constituencies.
– As a Christian organization, Convoy of Hope believes it is critical that each staff member embraces the organization’s religious purposes for which it exists and not only agrees with its Statement of Faith but demonstrates it in their lives on an ongoing basis.
This position may have supervisory responsibilities over volunteers.
Your "Thursday Three" email gives you the latest news of interest and upcoming events. It focuses on the "sweet spot" where the Christian world meets the development and policy worlds.
P.O. Box 15815
Washington DC, 20003
© 2023 Accord Network. All rights reserved.