CURE International is a Christian non-profit organization operating a global network of eight pediatric hospitals in Africa and the Philippines. Our mission is rooted in Luke 9:2 – ‘to heal the sick and proclaim the kingdom of God.’ We seek out the most vulnerable and underserved to provide sponsored surgical care to children living with treatable disabilities. Our hospitals and programs depend on a team of dedicated, talented professionals. We need YOU to consider joining our team as we continue to grow our mission.
CURE International is now accepting applications for an opportunity as our Fundraising Manager at our Mission Support Center located in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
The Fundraising Manager works in partnership with the advancement leadership team to execute advancement projects related to donor acquisition, cultivation, and retention among all donor segments. This includes campaign management, execution of the annual fundraising calendar, and supporting internal communications within the advancement department.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Advancement Team Support – provide day-to-day support to the CAO/CEO to achieve the goals and objectives outlined for the
Advancement Team in alignment with the advancement team’s strategic plan.
2. Implementation and Execution of Fundraising Campaigns – work across all internal departments to execute the annual fundraising
calendar, building out detailed project plans, leading planning meetings, and seeing projects through to completion.
3. Communication, Copywriting, Editing and Management – utilizes experience to help with the creation of fundraising materials for
campaigns and initiatives.
4. Major Donor Presentations – work collaboratively with leadership and vendors to support the development of presentations for
the President to our largest donors.
5. Event Support – support with CURE events, including President’s Weekend including regular interfacing with donors.
6. Special Projects – manage special projects from start through to completion.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
1. Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, public relations or similar field, or an equivalent amount of related experience.
2. Minimum (5) years experience in nonprofit fundraising.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
1. Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams and inter-departmentally, including excellent interpersonal and communication
skills (both written and verbal).
2. Superior organizational skills necessary to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks.
3. Ability to compile, organize and analyze data for monitoring and reporting.
4. Demonstrated ability to be flexible.
5. Aptitude for guidance, development and training of teammates.
6. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications/Google Docs.
In addition, all candidates should be familiar with the Statement of Faith, and will be required to agree with the declarations of the Statement of Faith in order to be considered for this position.
This is a full-time, paid position that offers a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, retirement, and paid time off.
CURE International complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Persons living with a disability are highly encouraged to apply.
Your "Thursday Three" email gives you the latest news of interest and upcoming events. It focuses on the "sweet spot" where the Christian world meets the development and policy worlds.
P.O. Box 15815
Washington DC, 20003
© 2022 Accord Network. All rights reserved.