Seeking an Intelligence Analysis career with impact? As a Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) Analyst, you’ll be responsible for collection, analysis, and reporting of open source intelligence materials to alert Samaritan’s Purse staff of events and incidents adversely impacting our operations across the Globe. With your expertise, well be able to continue our work of sharing the good news of Jesus Christ while meeting the spiritual and physical needs of the people were serving.The Global Security Operations Center provides essential support for our efforts in high risk locations. Join us today for an opportunity to put your skills to work in a first-class organization with an eternal purpose!
Description of Job Duties:
– Conducts perpetual collection of open-source information utilizing multiple systems and sources in order to detect potential threats against the ministry and staff.
– Produces and disseminates cyclical 24/7 intelligence products derived from open-source and vendor provided collection efforts to Samaritan’s Purse recognized escalation process.
– Produces GIS products to support alerts and reports including daily incident plotting.
– Acts as focal point for threat-related information using Samaritan’s Purse communications and systems
– Monitors Samaritan’s Purse facilities, assets, and oversees access control.
– Monitors Mission Aviation Services (MAS) flights and flight manifests.
– Answers, documents, and responds to calls coming in on the Critical Incident Phone Line. Performing initial crisis management with caller.
– Maintains situational awareness for all ministry locations around the world and responds appropriately when there is a critical incident in those regions.
– Works closely with Security Team in assisting with the mitigation processes of threats impacting SP staff.
– On a 24/7 basis, monitors issues relating to Travel Risk Management, including tracking of individuals in high risk areas.
– Check out why people love serving with Samaritan’s Purse: https://bit.ly/2F8Nom5
Samaritans Purse Mission Statement:
Samaritans Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritans Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing Gods love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the Church worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Samaritans Purse Statement of Faith:
* We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Timothy 3:15-17)
* We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19; John 10:30; Ephesians 4:4-6)
* We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. (Matthew 1:23; John 1:1-4 and 1:29; Acts 1:11 and 2:22-24; Romans 8:34; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 and 4:15)
* We believe that all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation, and that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit. (Luke 24:46-47; John 14:6; Acts 4:12; Romans 3:23; 2 Corinthians 5:10-11; Ephesians 1:7 and 2:8-9; Titus 3:4-7)
* We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life. (John 3:5-8; Acts 1:8 and 4:31; Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 2:14; Galatians 5:16-18; Ephesians 6:12; Colossians 2:6-10)
* We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment. (1 Corinthians 15:51-57; Revelation 20:11-15)
* We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the church. (1 Corinthians 12:12, 27; Ephesians 1:22-23)
* We believe that the ministry of evangelism and discipleship is a responsibility of all followers of Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15; 1 Peter 3:15)
* We believe God’s plan for human sexuality is to be expressed only within the context of marriage, that God created man and woman as unique biological persons made to complete each other. God instituted monogamous marriage between male and female as the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society. For this reason, we believe that marriage is exclusively the union of one genetic male and one genetic female. (Genesis 2:24; Matthew 19:5-6; Mark 10:6-9; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9)
* We believe that we must dedicate ourselves to prayer, to the service of our Lord, to His authority over our lives, and to the ministry of evangelism. (Matthew 9:35-38; 22:37-39, and 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15 and 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10; Colossians 2:6-10; 1 Peter 3:15)
* We believe that human life is sacred from conception to its natural end; and that we must have concern for the physical and spiritual needs of our fellowmen. (Psalm 139:13; Isaiah 49:1; Jeremiah 1:5; Matthew 22:37-39; Romans 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10)
Education and Skill Requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.S.) in International Relations, Intelligence Studies, History, Political Science, Social Sciences, or other relevant field; three (3) years’ experience in the international security or analytical field preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Strong analytical skills, ability to successfully manage multiple priorities. Possess problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with ability to produce trend and pattern analysis.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills with emphasis on technical report writing and communication with all levels of management.
– Must be able to complete and pass a written threat analysis report.
– Advanced skills and experience in collecting and analyzing large quantities of data to produce assessments, publications, and reports.
– Proficient in all Microsoft Programs with an understanding of SharePoint and ability to create Excel pivot tables. Must be able to complete/pass a Computer Skills proficiency exam prior to employment.
– Proficient in geographic information systems, programming, plotting and legends preferred.
– Proficient in open-source research and understanding of social media monitoring.
– In depth knowledge of current global geo/political patterns.
– Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and demanding work environment and able to function independently.
– Comfortable with high-tech work environment, and constant learning of new tools and innovations.
– Flexibility to work all shifts, and willingness to assist the team with overtime when needed.
Job Location: Boone, NC
Language Requirement: Fluency in English (required)
Travel Expectations: n/a
– Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
– Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
– Long term and short term disability insurance
– Term Life insurance
– 401(k) retirement savings plan
– Ten paid holidays
– 12 Vacation days
– Ten sick/personal days
– Staff discounts at retail stores and service providers in the Boone area and nationwide
Your "Thursday Three" email gives you the latest news of interest and upcoming events. It focuses on the "sweet spot" where the Christian world meets the development and policy worlds.
P.O. Box 15815
Washington DC, 20003
© 2021 Accord Network. All rights reserved.