Christian Alliance for Orphans
The three primary objectives of the Grant and Learning Coordinator for More Than Enough are:
1. Coordinate and manage the MTE grant program.
2. Identify and assist collaborative network members in walking through the Network
Journey and corresponding resources.
3. Manage the MTE online learning platform including materials, registrations, and course
Position Type: Full-time
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Director of Operations, More Than Enough
Travel: Willingness to travel occasionally for the CAFO Summit and other CAFO team events (no
more than once a quarter)
How to Apply: Send resume to email@example.com. For preferred consideration, please apply by Friday,
June 2, 2023. Anticipated Interviews: June 2023
● Coordinate the grant-making process from proposal to final reporting (including initial
grant proposal/RFP, application, selection/review, awarding, and follow-up reporting)
● Manage deadlines and follow-ups in order to achieve objectives.
● Tack and analyze grantee submissions, progress reports, and other program essentials
● Assist in maintaining a grants management system and ensure compliance with
grant-making policies and procedures.
● Develop and maintain relationships with grantees, offering helpful feedback and
connections to ensure their success
● Create grant outcome reports that can be shared with donors and other key stakeholders
● Collaborate with networks to assist in identifying network journey learning path and
● Assist MTE Support Team members in creating and maintaining learning materials, with
regular updates as needed
● Evaluate the effectiveness of learning initiatives and make recommendations for
improvements based on proven adult-education practices
● Provide support to learners and trainers through the learning journey
● Provide and maintain reports of training activities and progress
Competency and Skill
Committed follower of Jesus Christ who can wholeheartedly affirm the mission and vision,
deepest commitments, and guiding principles of the CAFO community.
● Proven capacity to do work of excellent quality while managing extensive details and
meeting multiple deadlines.
● Relational sincerity and warmth, with proven capacity to earn the trust and goodwill of
both co-workers, partners, grant recipients, and learners.
● Effective communicator, both verbally and in writing, with a passion for sharing the good
work God is doing.
● Evidence of solid decisions via analysis, emotional intelligence, experience, and spiritual
CAFO prioritizes proven strengths, character, and calling over specific skills and is willing
to train the right individual. However, a related degree and substantive experience in
similar and/or highly-relevant undertakings is preferred.
● Strong computer literacy and the ability to learn a variety of software and web-based
programs. Frequently used programs include the Google Drive suite, Hive, and other CRM
and database systems.
● Working knowledge of foster care is not required but is preferred.
Your "Thursday Three" email gives you the latest news of interest and upcoming events. It focuses on the "sweet spot" where the Christian world meets the development and policy worlds.
P.O. Box 15815
Washington DC, 20003
© 2023 Accord Network. All rights reserved.