World Renew is an International Development and Disaster Response organization on a mission – compelled by God’s deep passion for justice & mercy, we join communities around the world to renew hope, reconcile lives, and restore creation – and we have an opportunity for you to join us in this work! We are looking for an experienced, energetic and enthusiastic HR Professional to join our HR team!
World Renew is an agency of the Christian Reformed Church and we are currently looking to hire a Human Resources Generalist on a 12 month assignment. This role provides hands on tactical support to the Human Resources Team, employees, leaders and stakeholders. This position is responsible for coordinating Recruitment, Operations and Orientation/Off boarding and will assist with Compensation and Performance Management administration and HRIS.
**This position will be based out of our office location in Grand Rapids, MI. However, due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, it will be remote for now. This position is a 12 month assignment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Communicates, collaborates and partners with employees, leaders and stakeholders (CRCNA USA, CRCNA Canada and Reformed Benefits Administration in matters of Global Human Resources. Answers email inquiries, HR requests/staff needs, employment verifications, etc.
2) Coordinates full-cycle recruitment process in accordance with organizational policies/employment law.
3) Extends offers of employment to selected candidates; facilitates reference and background checks and coordinates all related hiring activities/paperwork.
4) Facilitates onboarding, orientation and off boarding/exit interviews.
5) Serves as administrator and super-user for Applicant Tracking System.
6) Provides technical/administrative support for employee relations, compensation and performance management.
7) Coordinates the development of Human Resources and Safeguarding/Complaints Investigation policies, employee handbook, processes and procedures (in collaboration with CHRO) while identifying opportunities for automation.
8) Prioritizes multiple tasks and projects in a high-demand and ever-changing environment while demonstrating flexibility, professionalism, critical thinking and good judgment.
9) Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
More information about this opportunity can be found on our website: https://worldrenew.net/careers. Candidates interested in applying should plan to do so by submitting an online application (https://worldrenew.net/careers) on or before February 26, 2021.
Your "Thursday Three" email gives you the latest news of interest and upcoming events. It focuses on the "sweet spot" where the Christian world meets the development and policy worlds.
P.O. Box 15815
Washington DC, 20003
© 2021 Accord Network. All rights reserved.