Human Resources Intern
Who we are:
With a 65-year history, World Concern partners to transform the lives of poor and marginalized people through disaster response and sustainable community development. The love of Christ compels us to pursue reconciliation and equip those we serve so that they may in turn share with others.
Human Resources (HR) intern will learn and apply Federal and States employment laws in HR projects. S/he will work closely with HR Specialist to provide support in implementation of HR programs, processes, and systems. Also, s/he will work with International HR team to provide support in implementation of HR processes and systems in accordance with local rules and regulations. S/he will have an opportunity to learn and implement specific projects in Human Resources programs including but not limited to Recruitment, Onboarding and Employee Learning.
• Profession that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior.
• Lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles.
• Agreement and support of CRISTA’s Doctrinal Statement.
• Demonstrates the values of a CRISTA leader.
Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program in Human Resources Management or similar field
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• Experience working as an HR intern or similar role in HR Department
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
SOFTWARE / EQUIPMENT KNOWLEDGE
• Familiarity with Human Resources Information System, ATS and resume databases
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS PowerPoint
An Intern is able to gain the following benefits from the program:
• Ability to share your faith in a Christian work environment
• Gain exposure in working for a global Christian organization and experience in supporting international HR teams
• Acquire practical knowledge, skills, and abilities in implementing Human Resources projects
• Opportunity to participate in organization’s staff meetings and to network with professionals
TO APPLY GO TO: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oqrSjfwM&s=Accord_Network
Your "Thursday Three" email gives you the latest news of interest and upcoming events. It focuses on the "sweet spot" where the Christian world meets the development and policy worlds.
P.O. Box 15815
Washington DC, 20003
© 2022 Accord Network. All rights reserved.