The KPI Manager supports the ministry of Global Program by performing data processing, analysis, and interpretation to inform programmatic and operational decisions and ensure best practice standards are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Perform general data processing, analysis, and interpretation in support of the Global Program’s overall strategy and goals.
– Maintain and improve data management systems for the working group.
– Drive analysis of trends and data driven decision making within GP.
– Standardize transparent reporting of progress to targets.
– Assist the Senior Director – Quality in setting strategies for GP and developing a system for monitoring progress.
– Identify themes that emerge from the data that signal efficiency improvement opportunities and lead the development of required action plans to address them.
– Develop operational systems and processes to optimize efficiencies.
– Continually assess GP processes and systems to develop and execute detailed plans for improvement.
– Simplify complex data tracking into reporting formats that are used by GP leadership for decision making.
– Support the Senior Director – Quality with the Creation and maintenance of templates for internal reporting.
– Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
– Bachelor’s degree in statistics, analytics, data science or relevant field required.
– Experience in a nonprofit organization and international work preferred.
– Fluent in computer knowledge and experience with Salesforce is ideal.
– Experience in creation of professional presentations, graphs, charts via Microsoft PowerPoint.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Demonstrate the ability to creatively problem-solve and interpret data in a way that addresses programmatic realities and culturally sensitive scenarios.
– Motivated to hit milestones and meet deadlines.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Serve as an advocate for the ministry, striving to nurture, broaden and develop financial and other resource opportunities to support and expand organizational and program ministry.
– Ability to positively represent the ministry of Convoy of Hope, including its mission statement and core values, to all outside constituencies.
– As a Christian organization, Convoy of Hope believes it is critical that each staff member embraces the organization’s religious purposes for which it exists and not only agrees with its Statement of Faith but demonstrates it in their lives on an ongoing basis.
Supervisory Responsibilities: No supervisory responsibilities at this time.
Your "Thursday Three" email gives you the latest news of interest and upcoming events. It focuses on the "sweet spot" where the Christian world meets the development and policy worlds.
P.O. Box 15815
Washington DC, 20003
© 2022 Accord Network. All rights reserved.