Partners Worldwide (PW) is a global network of businesspeople working together to end poverty through entrepreneurship and job creation. We believe that all people are image-bearers of God and have the right to live an abundant life. Through locally-rooted, globally-connected partnerships we work to grow and sustain redemptive businesses and flourishing economic ecosystems for maximum impact. Every team member plays a significant role in making this vision a reality.
As an employee of Partners Worldwide, you will be part of a global team that values the unique contributions and service of each person as a true partner. You will join us in celebrating each entrepreneur who is able to fully live out their calling to business, provide for their family, create life-giving employment opportunities, and invest in the community around them.
The PW goal for 2030 is for our partners in 30+ countries, to serve over one million businesses who are creating and sustaining 3 million jobs in communities of high poverty and unemployment.
As Marketing & Communications Coordinator, on the MarCom Team, you will use your skills in writing, design, and project management to move projects from ideas to final products. You will work together with the MarCom team and other coworkers around the world to produce high-quality marketing resources that engage people with the work of PW. We are looking for someone who enjoys creating and has strong project-management skills.
– Implement communication strategies across multiple channels including print, video, and web, leading the organization in using compelling, up-to-date, and consistent communications.
– Contribute to annual marketing plans including cross-channel content strategy; provide information for marketing campaign budgets. Report results and recommend changes for future campaigns.
– Coordinate the process for copywriting, design, review, edit, approval, and mail prep for direct mail projects.
– Manage communications projects and coordinate production schedules and responsibilities with coworkers.
– Plan and implement an editorial calendar in collaboration with the MarCom Team, working together to segment, target, and experiment to best connect with stakeholders.
– Manage content for the website by updating material, monitoring for errors and adjusting page layouts; coordinate website changes with web developer.
– Collaborate with regional teams in developing marketing strategies to build and sustain their networks.
– Copy edit and provide feedback on content and other materials produced by coworkers in the organization
– Facilitate and manage MarCom interns providing them with guidance and training.
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
– 3+ years of experience working in marketing, communications, or administration.
– 3+ years of experience supervising employees and team building.
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
– Experience planning and managing multiple marketing projects with tight deadlines.
– Strong design sensibility and skills
– Strong emotional intelligence with a skill for developing mutual relationships of trust with individuals & teams, especially in cross-cultural settings.
– Mature Christian faith that is lived out in your life, work, and interactions.
– Excellent computer skills in word processing, graphic design, and web sharing software.
Not required but helpful:
– Working knowledge of Office 365, Adobe Creative Suite.
– Familiarity with AP style
– Experience working cross-culturally
– Basic knowledge of HTML editing
– Creative problem solver with a skill for meeting the needs of multiple audiences.
– Disciplined, proactive work style with demonstrated organizational skills, project management skills, attention to detail, and ability to meet multiple deadlines.
– Strong ability for strategic thinking and planning with the ability to turn ideas into actionable plans.
– Motivated by a collaborative environment where people rely on the skills and knowledge of others and provide constructive feedback to each other.
– Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and hold yourself accountable to the plans you make as part of a team.
What we provide
– A competitive salary
– Flexible paid time off (vacation, sick, holiday) & a culture that prioritizes a healthy work-life balance
– Comprehensive benefits package (insurance, retirement, paid parental leave and more)
– Annual allowance for professional development/continuing education
– Partners Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer.
– Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
– This position may require travel domestically and internationally.
Your "Thursday Three" email gives you the latest news of interest and upcoming events. It focuses on the "sweet spot" where the Christian world meets the development and policy worlds.
P.O. Box 15815
Washington DC, 20003
© 2023 Accord Network. All rights reserved.