Partners Worldwide (PW) is a global network of businesspeople working together to end poverty through entrepreneurship and job creation. We believe that all people are image-bearers of God and have the right to live an abundant life. Through locally-rooted, globally-connected partnerships we work to grow and sustain redemptive businesses and flourishing economic ecosystems for maximum impact. Every team member plays a significant role in making this vision a reality.
As an employee of Partners Worldwide, you will be part of a global team that values the unique contributions and service of each person as a true partner. You will join us in celebrating each entrepreneur who is able to fully live out their calling to business, provide for their family, create life-giving employment opportunities, and invest in the community around them.
The PW goal for 2030 is for our partners in 30+ countries, to serve over one million businesses who are creating and sustaining 3 million jobs in communities of high poverty and unemployment.
As Marketing & Communications Specialist, on the MarCom Team, you will tell the stories of lives being changed around the world. Using your skills in writing, you will develop compelling content that motivates people to support and get involved in the work of PW. We are looking for someone with a heart for storytelling and developing creative content.
– Research, interview, write, and source photos for articles and stories to create compelling print and digital publications.
– Implement digital campaigns by adapting content for digital platforms, writing social media copy, evaluating effectiveness in real-time to adapt tactics to optimize results across digital channels.
– Write and edit communications pieces that include e-newsletters, brochures, blog articles, emails, website copy, social media, mailings, annual reports, and other promotional materials.
– Create and publish relevant, engaging content across PW’s social media accounts to support marketing strategies.
– Copy edit and provide feedback on content and other materials produced by coworkers in the organization
– Collaborate with MarCom team to develop marketing plans and strategies.
– Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications, marketing, or related field.
– Professional experience working in writing, marketing, or Strategic communications.
– Excellent skills in communications, marketing, writing, and editing with demonstrated advanced writing skills and a mastery of the – English language, correct grammar, punctuation, spelling.
– Experience managing multiple projects at once with various deadlines.
– A knowledge of social media channels, and distinctions of each audience.
– Strong emotional intelligence with a skill for developing mutual relationships of trust with individuals & teams, especially in cross-cultural settings.
– Mature Christian faith that is lived out in your life, work, and interactions.
– Excellent computer skills in word processing and other collaborative tools.
Not required but helpful:
– Working knowledge of Office 365, Adobe Creative Suite.
– Familiarity with AP style
– Experience working cross-culturally
– Basic knowledge of HTML editing
– A love of language and using words to accomplish a variety of goals.
– Disciplined, proactive work style with demonstrated organizational skills, project management skills, attention to detail, and ability to meet multiple deadlines.
– Ability to analyze and improve processes for information collection and sharing.
– Motivated by a collaborative environment where people rely on the skills and knowledge of others and provide constructive feedback to each other.
– Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and hold yourself accountable to the plans you make as part of a team.
What we provide
– A competitive salary
– Flexible paid time off (vacation, sick, holiday) & a culture that prioritizes a healthy work-life balance
– Comprehensive benefits package (insurance, retirement, paid parental leave and more)
– Annual allowance for professional development/continuing education
– Partners Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer.
– Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
– This position may require travel domestically and internationally.
Your "Thursday Three" email gives you the latest news of interest and upcoming events. It focuses on the "sweet spot" where the Christian world meets the development and policy worlds.
P.O. Box 15815
Washington DC, 20003
© 2023 Accord Network. All rights reserved.