Water Mission’s Marketing Project Manager is responsible for planning, developing, and implementing the organization’s marketing strategies and communications activities to local, national, and international audiences. Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications, this person will oversee the execution of projects dedicated to increasing awareness of and support for Water Mission. This individual will coordinate, at strategic and tactical levels, with the other functional areas of the ministry and must be highly proactive, creative, detail-oriented, and capable of working autonomously and as a team. This individual will also possess a strong record of project management, attention to detail, and well-developed organizational skills. Finally, the ideal candidate for this job will be committed to delivering the very best possible service to internal and external partners. A successful Marketing Project Manager will:
– Work closely with peers, marketing teammates, and senior leaders to develop and win support for best-in-class marketing and communications strategies that promote the Water Mission brand and increase awareness about the global water crisis
– Manage the successful, accurate, and timely execution of marketing and communications projects, including marketing collateral, impact reports, proposals, appeals, white papers, presentations, videos, web pages, booths, and digital campaigns
– Create strategic and tactical communications plans to increase brand awareness, strengthen partner relationships, and engage existing donors
– Champion the increased use of data and analytics to inform marketing and communications strategies
– Establish project budgets, scope, and timelines; analyze project successes and ROI following completion
– Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders regarding project status and manage review and approval processes
What is required?
– Personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
– Bachelor’s degree
– Six years of experience in executing marketing, communications, and development campaigns with demonstrated, skills, knowledge, and successes – preferably in the nonprofit sector
– Proven success in creating and managing multi-channel marketing campaigns
– Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities while maintaining a positive team approach to working with internal and external partners
– Adept at accepting and giving constructive feedback
– Strong process orientation, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
– Ability to effectively manage an unpredictable workload, competing priorities, and meet concurrent deadlines, while also responding with flexibility to unanticipated requests
Your "Thursday Three" email gives you the latest news of interest and upcoming events. It focuses on the "sweet spot" where the Christian world meets the development and policy worlds.
P.O. Box 15815
Washington DC, 20003
© 2020 Accord Network. All rights reserved.