Operation Blessing – Remote (U.S. Based)
Operation Blessing (OB) is seeking a highly-motivated individual to strengthen OB’s monitoring and evaluation capacity through coordinating a results-oriented system of collecting, collating, analyzing and reporting data gathered by OB international staff in the field. This position will educate our international centers on the value of program evaluation and create informative reports on the progress of those programs.
The successful individual will have the following qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree in International Development, Monitoring and Evaluation, Statistics, Data Science, Economics, Political Science, Public Health, or related field
– 1-3 years of experience in Monitoring and Evaluation of international humanitarian development programs
– Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, data analysis, data management, and quality assurance
– Extensive working knowledge of cross-cultural environments and customs
– Strong writing skills creating documents ready for publication
– Strong communication, research, and analytical skills
– Strong facilitation skills, including design and management of effective training, workshops, and meetings with diverse participants
– Experience in design and coordination of large studies (assessments, baselines, evaluations)
– Experience conducting field research
– Demonstrated experience in data collection, statistical analysis, and reporting, including experience with computer based statistical packages and databases such as Epi Info, ACCESS, STATA, SPSS, SAS, etc.
– Experience with GIS mapping
– Self-motivated with ability to work independently as well as be an effective member of a team
– Strong time management skills with ability to prioritize and maintain accurate details
– Ability to travel internationally up to 40% of the year
– Spanish language skills preferred
Operation Blessing (OB) is a non-profit humanitarian organization that provides strategic relief on an ongoing basis through core programs such as hunger relief, medical care, clean water, and disaster relief. Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, OB offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications and are in agreement with OB’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online by visiting www.ob.org.
We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.
Your "Thursday Three" email gives you the latest news of interest and upcoming events. It focuses on the "sweet spot" where the Christian world meets the development and policy worlds.
P.O. Box 15815
Washington DC, 20003
© 2023 Accord Network. All rights reserved.