Partners Worldwide (PW) is a global network of businesspeople working together to end poverty through entrepreneurship and job creation. We believe that all people are image-bearers of God and have the right to live an abundant life. Through locally-rooted, globally-connected partnerships we work to grow and sustain redemptive businesses and flourishing economic ecosystems for maximum impact. Every team member plays a significant role in making this vision a reality.
As an employee of Partners Worldwide, you will be part of a global team that values the unique contributions and service of each person as a true partner. You will join us in celebrating each entrepreneur who is able to fully live out their calling to business, provide for their family, create life-giving employment opportunities, and invest in the community around them.
The PW goal for 2030 is for our partners in 30+ countries, to serve over one million businesses who are creating and sustaining 3 million jobs in communities of high poverty and unemployment.
Partnerships are the heart and soul of PW, our core business offering. We currently have 100+ active partnerships across the globe. Our model is based on building and nurturing impactful, thriving partnerships. In this role, you will be tasked with accelerating the outstanding work our teams are already doing and helping us strengthen our redemptive business partnerships.
As part of the Strategy & Impact team, you will work with our global network to put learning into practice, make connections across regions, and develop tools and resources to strengthen and grow partnerships. You will be the one to champion PW’s 3-way model of partnership between local community institutions, experienced business professionals, and Partners Worldwide team members. We are looking for someone who leads with humility and has a passion for people, processes, and partnerships. If that’s you, please submit your resume and a PW-specific cover letter letting us know who you are and why you are passionate about business and ending poverty!
– Collaborate with team members to implement best practices for onboarding new partners including local community institutions, experienced business professionals, and PW partnership managers.
– Work with different teams to build connections and share learning across regions and areas of work.
– Promote and improve user-friendly partnership plans, systems, processes, and tools to make PW’s partnerships flow smoothly and professionally.
– Manage and provide training and oversight for partnership monitoring- including metric collection, volunteer surveys, status tracking and assessment of progress on key results.
– Build a team to increase listening, learning, evaluation, improved service, and impact across our network of partners.
– Help to identify and address partnership gaps and opportunities by connecting colleagues to resources from our global network.
– Increase alignment and consistency by serving as a connector to and resource on PW partnership information for diverse teams.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business, Economic Development, International Business, or a related field.
– 5+ years of experience working in partnership or project management, business development and/or monitoring and evaluation in cross-cultural settings in the private or non-profit sectors.
– 3+ years of experience supervising employees and team building.
– Strong written and verbal communications skills.
– Solid project management skills & experience managing deadlines and meeting budgets.
– Strong emotional intelligence with a skill for developing mutual relationships of trust with individuals, teams, and organizations, especially in cross-cultural settings.
– Knowledge and experience with partnership dynamics, business development, entrepreneurship, community impact, monitoring, evaluation and learning in a global context.
Not required but helpful:
– Working knowledge of Office 365, Salesforce, Power BI, and SharePoint.
– Experience in concise and compelling business writing and project reporting.
– Mature Christian faith that is lived out in your life, work, and interactions.
– Passion for customer service.
– Energized by developing teams and building up the expertise of others.
– Motivated by a collaborative environment where people rely on the skills and knowledge of others and provide constructive feedback to each other.
– Curiosity to learn and seek out new solutions to complex situations.
– Wired for joyful and persistent service and care for people.
– Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and hold yourself accountable to the plans you make as part of a team.
– Passionate about business and ending poverty.
– A competitive salary
– Flexible paid time off (vacation, sick, holiday) & a culture that prioritizes a healthy work-life balance
– Comprehensive benefits package (insurance, retirement, paid parental leave and more)
– Annual allowance for professional development/continuing education
– Partners Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer.
– Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
– This position may require travel domestically and internationally.
– Grand Rapids, MI is the preferred primary location for this position, but the location for the base of operations for this position is negotiable.
Your "Thursday Three" email gives you the latest news of interest and upcoming events. It focuses on the "sweet spot" where the Christian world meets the development and policy worlds.
P.O. Box 15815
Washington DC, 20003
© 2023 Accord Network. All rights reserved.