The Program Coordinator supports the ministry of Convoy of Hope by assisting the Puerto Rico Program Director in maintaining and expanding programmatic work in Puerto Rico.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Develops strategic plans for starting up, managing, and monitoring Convoy of Hope programs in conjunction with the Program Director.
2. Develops relevant focus area curriculum using guides, tools, and resources from headquarters, and applies organizational curriculum standards and program specifications in contextually relevant ways.
3. Trains and maintains coaching relationships with program center leaders in the relevant area of programmatic focus for program startup.
4. Works in collaboration with the Program Director on overall progress toward numerical goals with the support of team members from headquarters.
5. Researches appropriate partnerships with organizations that align with the mission and values of Convoy of Hope.
6. Produces and submits high-quality reports in compliance with monitoring and evaluation standards of data collection.
7. Works with existing and potential program centers to determine scope of programming.
8. Assists and hosts Convoy of Hope guests.
9. Assists with identifying potential projects for field staff.
10. As a member of the Global Program team, supports other programs as assigned.
11. Fulfills all other duties as assigned.
Required, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
1. A bachelor’s is degree preferred, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required.
2. Fluency in spoken and written English and Spanish is required.
3. Must be comfortable traveling to various program centers and other project sites within Puerto Rico.
4. Demonstrates strong skills in active listening, critical thinking, program development, and group facilitation.
5. Possesses proficient knowledge of Mac and PC software programs, including Google and Microsoft Suites.
6. Displays excellent verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking and training.
7. Exhibits strong project management skills with the ability to set priorities according to strategic plans, and has exceptional detail management skills across multiple communities and projects.
8. Demonstrates excellent interpersonal communication and relational skills with the ability to work collaboratively on an international, cross-cultural team.
9. Serves as an advocate for the ministry, striving to nurture, broaden, and develop financial and other resource opportunities to support and expand organizational and program ministry.
10. Positively represents the ministry of Convoy of Hope, including its mission statement and core values, to all outside constituencies.
11. As a Christian organization, Convoy of Hope believes it is critical that team members embrace the organization’s religious purposes for which it exists, and not only agree with its Statement of Faith but demonstrate it in their lives on an ongoing basis.
None at this time.
Your "Thursday Three" email gives you the latest news of interest and upcoming events. It focuses on the "sweet spot" where the Christian world meets the development and policy worlds.
P.O. Box 15815
Washington DC, 20003
© 2023 Accord Network. All rights reserved.