The reasons this job exists:
1. Lead the Project Team and Training Team (all of Mission ONE Programs) to effect real and measurable kingdom transformation in the communities of our partners. This includes delegating effectively, managing behavior and delivering feedback, holding individuals accountable to meeting their goals, and making decisions that set the direction for programs in the future. – 40%
2. Build long-term, deep-level relationships of trust with Mission ONE’s local, indigenous partners around the world. Communicate and collaborate cross-culturally to implement community transforming projects. – 10%
3. Learn from local, indigenous partners to identify the assets, opportunities, and needs of the communities where they are working. – 10%
4. Against all odds and overcoming whatever unexpected obstacles present themselves, in collaboration with your team, utilize the best experts in the world and research the most up to date knowledge available to find creative solutions to make the communities where we work look more like the kingdom of God by working alongside our local, indigenous partner ministries’ as they implement community transforming projects. – 30%
5. Measure, analyze and report program results. Learn and improve implementation practices to maximize effectiveness. – 10%
Top Driving Forces:
- Selfless – People who are driven by completing tasks for the sake of completion, with little expectation of personal return.
- Altruistic – People who are driven to assist others for the satisfaction of being helpful or supportive.
- Objective – People who are driven by the functionality and objectivity of their surroundings.
- Receptive – People who are driven by new ideas, methods and opportunities that fall outside a defined system for living.
- Resiliency: Quickly recovering from adversity.
- Futuristic Thinking: Imagining, envisioning, projecting and/or creating what has not yet been actualized.
- Problem Solving: Defining, analyzing and diagnosing key components of a problem to formulate a solution.
- Creativity and Innovation: Creating new approaches, designs, processes, technologies and/or systems to achieve the desired result.
- Planning and Organizing: Establishing courses of action to ensure that work is completed effectively.
- Conceptual Thinking: Analyzing hypothetical situations, patterns and/or abstract concepts to formulate connections and new insights.
- Goal Orientation: Setting, pursuing and attaining goals, regardless of obstacles or circumstances.
To apply, please send your resume to William Strickland: email@example.com