Project Management Specialist
The project management specialist will help achieve marketing and annual giving fundraising goals by working with the director of marketing and the senior digital marketing manager to create detailed project plans and campaigns for creative and digital teams to execute. This role also provides critical project management and occasional administrative support to those teams. This role will also liaise with project requestors, the marketing team, and vendors and contractors to ensure efficient and successful completion of projects.
- Location: Lancaster, PA, United States
- Level: Professional
- Type: Full-time
- Department: Marketing
- Reports to: Director of Marketing
- Position supervises: None
- Promote and fulfill the mission and vision of HOPE International. Champion HOPE International’s culture of P.A.S.S.I.O.N.
- Personal confession of Christian faith and commitment to the mission and vision of HOPE International.
- Excellent customer service skills and commitment to joyfully serving others.
- Ability to lead, encourage, and inspire peers and communicate clearly with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Experience leading teammates and managing volunteers and/or interns preferred.
- 2-3 years of project management experience.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills, including effective time management and prioritization of competing demands and multiple deadlines.
- High comfort level with taking initiative, anticipating developments, identifying gaps, and finding solutions.
- Strong communicator (oral and written) and firm believer in teamwork; able to listen, distill action items, respond quickly, and clearly articulate concise responses to all stakeholders.
- Solid PC-based computer skills is required; prior use of project management software, such as Wrike or Asana, is preferred. Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite is required.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with CRM; Salesforce is desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field is desirable.
Click here for the full job description and to apply.