Senior International Accountant
The senior international accountant (SIA) is responsible for serving as a finance business partner to a subset of HOPE’s international programs. The SIA will work with local accounting staff to ensure strong accounting and finance practices and compliance with HOPE’s accounting policies and procedures, particularly as it relates to the consolidation of local financial statements into HOPE International. The senior international accountant will work closely with internal audit, finance, and operations staff of HOPE in Lancaster and the local finance staff in the countries we serve.
- Location: Lancaster, PA, United States
- Level: Professional
- Type: Full-time
- Department: Finance
- Reports to: Finance Manager
- Promote and fulfill the mission and vision of HOPE International.
- Personal confession of Christian faith and commitment to the mission and vision of HOPE International.
- (Professional Qualifications)
- Must have CPA and be proficient in US GAAP and knowledgeable in IFRS
- Two plus years of audit experience, with supervisory experience preferred
- Experience planning and implementing audit procedures
- Experience providing training to peers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Confident self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Experience in financial services is a plus
- Willing to travel internationally up to approximately 30 nights per year
- Willing to travel to countries such as Ukraine, East Asia, Rwanda, Republic of Congo, Burundi, Haiti, Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe, and others
- Strong cross-cultural communication skills
- Knowledge of French, Russian, or other relevant languages is a plus
Click here for the full job description and to apply.