The Strategic Project Manager supports the ministry of Convoy of Hope (COH) by supporting the Global Program leadership with the management of high-priority projects, driving completion of time-critical topics and development of strategic initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Manage the planning, implementation, and execution of critical strategic projects.
– Develop strategic solutions to fulfill GP objectives.
– Support Global Program leadership with the development of vision and strategy documents and presentations.
– Drive progress within Global Program on topics prioritized by leadership.
– Milestone management of critical projects across the Global Program department.
– Support Global Program leadership with collaborative problem solving, innovation and creation.
– Data analysis, research and consolidation of information to support the strategic decision making.
– Creative concept development to communicate initiatives and priorities.
– Within the scope of project management, engage in problem solving to manage issues and remove barriers to project planning, implementation, and execution.
– Develop operational systems and processes to optimize efficiencies.
– All other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
– Bachelor’s degree in a Business or relevant field.
– 2+ years of relevant experience, required; international work experience strongly preferred.
– Position based in Springfield, Missouri.
– Significant cultural understanding and awareness is required to handle sensitive issues and maintain vital relationships.
– Problem-solving skills; possesses the ability to remain calm under pressure and maintain tact in difficult situations.
– Experience in creation of professional presentations, graphs, charts via Microsoft PowerPoint.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Demonstrate the ability to creatively problem-solve and interpret data in a way that addresses programmatic realities and culturally sensitive scenarios.
– Motivated to hit milestones and meet deadlines.
– Demonstrated organizational skills, ability to be detailed oriented and to follow through.
– Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, presentation and computer skills.
– Ability to positively represent the ministry of Convoy of Hope, including its mission statement and core values, to all outside constituencies.
– Serve as an advocate for the ministry, striving to nurture, broaden and develop financial and other resource opportunities to support and expand organizational and program ministry.
– As a Christian organization, Convoy of Hope believes it is critical that each staff member embraces the organization’s religious purposes for which it exists and not only agrees with its Statement of Faith but demonstrates it in their lives on an ongoing basis.
No supervisory responsibilities at this time.
Your "Thursday Three" email gives you the latest news of interest and upcoming events. It focuses on the "sweet spot" where the Christian world meets the development and policy worlds.
P.O. Box 15815
Washington DC, 20003
© 2022 Accord Network. All rights reserved.